My Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Advanced Counsellor 1998
- Diploma in Counselling.
- ACC accredited and registered Counsellor.
- Couple counselling
- Abuse- Physical, emotional, psychological or sexual
- Adult survivors of child sexual abuse
- Inner child therapy
- Creative therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
This list is not exhaustive.
- Director of Philippi Guernsey Counselling Service.
- Professional counsellor with Philippi Guernsey Counselling service.
- My own private practice in Guernsey and then Woking, Surrey.
- Background as qualified nurse in hospital and primary care.
- Counsellor for the Brains Trust charity.
- My own Monmouth based private practice.
- Accredited counsellor with The Foundation for Infant Loss.
My professional values
I am a Christian but work with those of any faith or none and I do not discriminate on grounds of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. You will be treated with respect and without judgement.
I adhere to the ethics and code of practice of the ACC and undertake at least 25 hours of continuing professional development each year.